§1. General Provisions
- The data controller is ITM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Olsztyn (10-672 Olsztyn, ul. Wawrzyczka 13), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000053744, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court for Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, VAT No.: 739-28-54-679, REGON (Company Registration No.): 510663071. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and it is stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure safety of data. For this purpose, a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol is used to encrypt communication.
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the Controller of data of its customers. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish and shape the contents of the Agreement and for its change or resolution as well as to ensure the proper implementation of the Services provided electronically,
- Every person has the right to access data that concerns them (if we are the controller), rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to object their further processing, and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court, or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain that data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and his/her other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Removing personal data may take place as a result of revoking a consent or submitting a legally-permitted objection for processing personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or entities working in close cooperation with us.
- The data collected is used for monitoring and checking in what way users browse our website, to improve service functioning ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. Information about users is monitored via Google Analytics, which registers user behaviour on the website. Cookies identify a user which enables to adjust the website content to their needs. They enable to adjust advertisements targeted at a user by remembering the user’s preferences. We use cookie files to guarantee the highest standard of convenience of our website, while the data collected is used only internally by ITM Sp. z o.o in order to optimise activities.
- The website uses the following cookies:
a) required cookies that enable use of services available within the website, e.g. encrypting cookie files used for services requiring encryption on the website;
b) cookie files used for ensuring safety, e.g. used for detecting violations in the scope of encryption on the website;
c) performance cookies enabling to collection information about the method of using particular pages of our website;
d) functional cookie files, enabling to remember settings selected by the user as well as personalisation of the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user originates as well as the font size, website appearance, etc.;
The User has the possibility of deactivating or reactivating the option of storing cookies by changing settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data such as email address, is only collected in places where the User has granted their clear consent for it. The above data is stored and used only for the purpose required for executing a given function.